Well, essays are a part of your university assignment that you have to finish to get the degree. Essay writing services are a short form of academic writing done to enlighten your knowledge on the subject. Typically, essays are of four types:
- Narrative Essay: This form of an essay makes use of creative language and usually tells a story that you experienced but imaginatively.
- Expository Essay: In an expository essay, the author states a clear and organised explanation of the given topic.
- Descriptive Essay: As the name suggests, descriptive essays are descriptive in nature and they focus on the explanation of an object or event or theory. They don’t use a creative form of language.
- Argumentative Essay: These types of essays include argumentative facts that are analyzed and provided with evidence in an organised manner. These essays include the author’s point of view and critical thinking. They require in-depth research.
What is an expository essay?
An expository essay is a structured form of academic writing which involves the factual evidence of a particular topic explained after thorough research. They portray a neutral point of view focusing on fact-based analysis, unlike argumentative essays where the writer is to display opinionated views. Expository essays present balanced writing with clear and factual explanations of the information collected on the given topic rather than basing it on the writer’s opinion.
There are five types of expository essays:
A. Descriptive essay: It is a detailed form essay which includes the explanation of any topic like an object, place or person with a considerable amount of creativity.
B. Problem and solution essay: In this type of essay help the writer has been provided with a problem that needs to be explained properly and provided with an apt solution.
C. Compare and contradict essay: This essay takes two subjects into account, analyses them and states their similarities and differences.
D. Process essay: It is just like its name; the process essay explains a process or a step-by-step process with the intention to teach the reader.
E. Cause and effect essay: This essay homework help includes the cause of a problem to be analyzed and states its after-effects.
How to do expository writing?
Expository essays don’t have any particular structure but typically they follow a structure including an introduction, body paragraphs and a conclusion. The information is written systematically to provide maximum information to the reader about the topic. Hence there are some key points to follow while expository writing.
- Draft an outline: To write an organized essay, the first step is to conduct meticulous research and draft the structure of the essay body. This will help in sorted writing and you will not miss the important points. It shows that you have done your research and understood the topic.
- Introduce your topic: Next step is to understand the given question and introduce it. Try to make this section informative and interesting as most readers judge your writing by reading the introduction and conclusion paragraphs.
- Write a three-body paragraph: After writing the introduction, introduce related issues and problems addressed in different paragraphs with appropriate factual information in support of your assignment help topic and maintain coherence in your writing.
- End with a concluding paragraph: As said before, the introduction and conclusion are the most important paragraphs. Conclude all your findings and solutions in this paragraph. Your paragraph should include all the concluding facts that you illustrated in your essay body. Summarize all your paragraphs with supporting details in this final section
- Edit and proofread: Your writing is incomplete without editing and proofreading. Take out some time before submitting your assignment and edit your write-up. Look for spelling and grammar mistakes or you can take the help of tools like grammar checker to do it. It gives a final touch to your writing and polishes it.
- Avoid plagiarism: Plagiarism in content writing is an offensive act and it should not be practised. So, check for possible plagiarism in your content and correct it. The plagiarised assignment gives an impression to the reader that you are not well versed in the subject and didn’t understand the topic.
- Follow the given formatting guidelines and cite resources: All forms of academic writing are provided with a formatting guide. You need to refer to it before you start writing your expository essay coursework help. Most universities have a guide on their website for referencing styles. You should read the guidelines and check on the university website. Cite the sources that you used during the writing and that helped you with your findings and conclusion on the topic.
See Our Pricing